04 February, 2009

Coldplay

So I just thought to share this here with everyone who's interested because I know not everyone is into coldplay like I am. But here's the rundown. Coldplay released a song called Lost? which was an acoustic version of a song by the same name. They then held a contest to see who could create the best music video for the song. The following video did not win, it was second, but it's my favorite of the about 4 that I've seen.



I love this particular video because it rings so true with what I think the real message of the song is and it also fits with theme that Coldplay has stuck with for the overall album. It also has amazing cinematography and some of the angles in the video are on par with a professional music video. Overall I'd say the guy who made this did an amazing job creating a great video for an already moving song. If you didn't catch how powerful the lyrics are, I suggest you listen again because I think we can all take away from this video the simple fact that we all have a story to tell, and whether it's grand or not, we all just want someone to listen to it.

2 comments:

Andy Lauer said...

Hadn't seen that Kevin. Thanks. At least one of the Deckard brothers can write something of value instead of fantasy football drivel.

Andy Lauer said...

Okay, so you're not Kevin, David. And, fortunately for you, you're not Keith's brother either. Sorry. Still good post.