08 December, 2008

Update

So I realized I haven't posted anything in two months and I guess it's because when I started doing this I decided I would try to be funny and deep at the same time, but that's not me. So I'll just talk about my life for those of you who are interested. But there may be some funny stuff said here.

So I got in a wreck a week ago. It was probably the worst thing that could have happened at that time. I slid on a patch of ice into the back end of a Jeep. Of course that Jeep sat a good foot higher than my truck and the damage was all on my truck. The insurance company has totaled it, while there is no visible damage to the Jeep. As for my options? Well the girl who told me it was totaled was just the claim adjuster and she said she didn't want to get involved and that I'd have to wait till today or tomorrow to find out what they were offering. So here's hoping they offer something good so that I can fix the truck. (I got an estimate for $1200) But I really don't know why they would have totaled it. Well that's life I guess. How has yours been?

4 comments:

Emily said...

Sorry to hear about your truck! I hope they offer you lots and lots of money. :-) My car is still running but starting to have many issues. *sigh* So other than that, my life is good. I seriously miss going over to Keith & Kimber's and watching you guys all play COD4 though! Or watching football! :-)

Keith said...

Emily - COD4 is so yesterday! We have moved on to bigger and better things.........COD5.

Emily said...

Seriously! Now I have to miss out on watching you play COD5?! Life is rough.

Dave said...

Plus COD 5 has Nazi Zombies so you're really missing out.